The tanks and pipes Industrias JAAPSA S.A. de C.V. They are designed and constructed with reinforced plastics and fiberglass for high strength and durability, this makes the tanks: FORTS, LIGHT AND TOTALLY RE-USABLE.
These are a great advantage, since its installation is fast and safe, easy to maneuver.
We made in agreement with the dimensional necessities of our clients. We designed and we made Tanks for water treatment.
- Resistance to corrosion of acids, alkalis and solvents
- Specific strength superior to most of metals.
- Structural efficiency or strength to weight ratio
- Extraordinary resistance to the impact.(Law of Hook).
- It is a material approved by the nonpolluting FDA
- It does not pollute
- Drinking water
- Chemical products
- Corrosive Chemicals
- Norma ASMR RTP-1: Reinforced Thermoset Plastic Corrosion-Resistant Equipment (Equipment reinforced in corrosion resistant plastic)
- NBS Voluntary Product Standar PS 15-69: Custom Contac Moldem Reinforced Polyester Chemical Resistant process equipment (Reinforced polyester contact molded chemical resistant process equipment). This voluntary standard was developed by manufacturers, distributors, and users in cooperation with the National Bureau of Standards.
- Norma ASTM D-3567: Standard Practice for Determining Dimensions of “Fiberglass” (Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Thermosetting Resin) Pipe and Fittings (Provides for the determination of the physical dimensions of fiberglass pipes and fittings).
- Norma ASTM D-3299: Standard Specification for Filament-Wound Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Thermoset Resin Corrosion-Resistant Tank (Corrosion resistant cylindrical tanks made of fiberglass reinforced polyester to contain aggressive chemicals at atmospheric pressure.)
- Norma ASTM D-3754: Standard Specification for “Fiberglass” (Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Thermosetting-Resin) Sewer and Industrial Pressure Pipe (Fiberglass tanks for use in pressure systems for the transportation of sanitary wastewater, stormwater and many industrial wastes and corrosive fluids).
- Norma ASTM D-4097: Standard Specification for Contact-Molded Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Thermoset Resin Corrosion-Resistant Tanks (Contact molded fiberglass reinforced tanks).
- Norma ASME B16.5: Flanged openings